Sunday, March 27, 2016

Gensey's God

Gensey was coming back, puzzled from school.
He had to give his thoughts on the topic given to him to speak in the morning assembly, the next day.
Topic was, "God and I".
He asked everyone in the class about it.
After reaching home, he asked about the same to all of his family members.
And each was having its own say about "God and I".

In the end, Gensey concluded by himself, writing :
"God is great. God is blue, God is green, God is also yellow
And always shiny and clean.
I was wondering whole day hitherto, in explanation of God.
God came to me and said ....
Dear little Gensey, you and I are no different people.
YOU  LOOK  AT  ME
AND  I  LOOK  AT YOU
AND  WE  BOTH  SMILE  AT  EACH  OTHER. "

And that's how Gensey explained "God and I" as per his perception.

No comments:

Post a Comment