Monday, March 28, 2016

Empathise

I was in the market.
Wanted to buy som home goods, when I was knocked at my back.
I turned, and saw that one of my teachers of college time, was standing in front of me.
What more of an amazement I could have asked for ...
This was my Sanskrit language teacher I admired the most in the times.
We were talking now alongside the walk.

I was telling her about my blog writing these days.
She felt good that her students were at least using the knowledge she shared with them.
I also thanked her for being always there to help us all.

And as always she again gave me another lesson to learn this time.
She said, "My dear, once when you learn to empathise from above the perception of 'Me and I' , you start understanding others and want to try to help."

For today, on PRATIROOPA, I felt like sharing this.
:)
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment