Friday, March 18, 2016

10 , 9 , 8 , 7 , 6 , 5 , 4........

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 .

Laura was asked to pick a number from the above series in a test conducted by the school she was seeking admission into.
Only Laura and invigilator were present in the room.
She chose number 0.
And the invigilator asked her,
"Why number 0 , Laura ?
Are you so fond of this number ?"

Laura replied,
"I chose number 0 because it is just like me.
My mother says that I always add smiles to whoever I meet. Extending their happiness.
Number 0 also adds value to other numbers standing alone
1 and 0 makes a 10
1 and 00 makes a 100
1 and 000 makes a 1000. So, see the difference from standing alone to standing worth :) "

And the invigilator laughed, and took her out to her parents telling them,
"I am happy to see that you are upbringing your girl with great esteem to self and others around."

ALWAYS  NURTURE  THE  CHILDREN  WITH  LOVE  FOR  SELF  AND  OTHERS  AROUND.


-
PRATIROOPA

No comments:

Post a Comment