Thursday, April 14, 2016

Meditate ,, how !

Sitting in the accurate posture..
Eyes closed..
Deep breathing..
No noise..
No deviation..
Just calm .. and calm.. and calm..

IS  WHAT  WE  ALL  DESCRIBE  THE  MEDITATION  AS.

9 years old Kanna came to me and said,
"When I change my channel of concentration from the Bad me to the Good me, by heart and mind and actions...I feel that I am meditating."
To which I took minutes to understand what she wanted to describe the meditation as.
Meditation actually is,
To deviate from bad to good of you
To dedicatedlly perform your assigned work
To engage the concentration into useful than wasteful
To be calm and practice polite

Lead to daily sessions of all of the above and be meditated WHOLE  DAY.

Becalming Buddha
:)  :)  :)

Thank you Kanna

No comments:

Post a Comment