Wednesday, February 17, 2016

PLEASE LEARN AND ACCEPT

Our little kids are the most fortunate treasure we have of all the times.
They watch us since their day one.
And we think every time that they are learning from us and we become epitome of our own, created by our own self.

IS  IT  REALLY ??

Sorry, but not actually. They watch us to remind us that somebody is still watching. Watching and paying careful attention to each and every action of ours.
And which automatically explains to us to behave better in an acceptable manner. Onto which we think
"My child, watching me, is learning from me."
In fact the child watching us, is teaching us to be better.
Much much better than before.
Which is why we usually find people saying,
"We have changed a lot after becoming parents."

SO HERE,  WHO  LEARNS  FROM  WHOM  ??
 - we learn from our kids :)

( a very simple, yet truly sincere acceptance of me as a proud mother having learnt so...much from my child. )

Because I NEVER tried to make an onion out of a tomato and vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment