Thursday, May 19, 2016

God's Name

Ligo is always curious to know about God.
He is 5years old.
And being curious, is very much his age right now.
He asked his mother, who was doing dishes,
"What is the name of God?
My name is Ligo, you are Jokoi, Papa is Melboure...what's the name of God?"

His mother said,
"God is the name of God. I have told you earlier also."
To which Ligo replied,
"But many children in my class are usually fighting over God's name.
I think they are confused with the information for God's name. And I always tell them that God's name is God. My mother has told me."




Children always follow what we tell them straight.
Differences in their opinion is created vastly with the information we feed them.
Children aren't different to understand things, we create differences in them by OUR Thoughts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment